FREE DL : artistengine.net/thatrickaz/wax-tailor-feat-asm-say-yes-tha-trickaz-remix
★ Tha Shop : http://bit.ly/thashop
★ Tha Spotify : http://bit.ly/thaspotify
Britni sangs on this track. And you have to see her perform it OMG!!!
She is Beautiful and Powerful!!!
In 2001, Britni Elise put her first trio group together; “First Choice” writing and producing eleven of the thirteen songs on the gospel group’s debut CD. She led them to perform at the Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, Rainbow Book Store and other venues. Unfortunately the group split mid 2004.
Britni Elise continued writing and less than one year later put together an R&B trio called Chosen Fate. She co-wrote and produced five songs for the trio and performed at the House of Blues, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Tower City, and opened for New Edition.
Unfortunately Chosen Fate sought its end in early 2007.
In 2008, Britni Elise signed with K-Lo Entertainment as its first artist under the direction of famed (Major League) baseball player, Kenny Lofton. Since signing with K-Lo Entertainment,
Britni Elise has recorded with the illustrious Harvey Mason of Harvey Mason Media whose discography includes the Dream Girls Complete Movie Soundtrack, Aretha Franklin, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Tyrese, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears & Whitney Houston.
Being in love and having that someone that “completes” you, describes her first single “Satisfied” co-written with Charles Farrar (Vyrus) and it is one of the many surprises the superstar has in store as she continues to write and work towards becoming the new pop ICON of the 21st century.
1/2009 – KLO Entertainment
New Edition Medley Mix by Jgunzz
(24 tracks, 47 min mix, MP3)
(New Edition members are Ralph Tresvant, Bobby Brown, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie Devoe, Johnny Gill)
I grew up listening to New Edition and their subsequent solo careers. NE was one of my favorite R&B group back in the day. Mix contains various hits from the Group and from their solo albums.
*this was my first attempt making a mix with VCI-300 instead of my usual technics. I’m not completely used to it yet, so you’ll hear some rough parts… enjoy
If Soundcloud hides the download button, you can download the mix at:
1. Mr Telephoneman – New Edition
2. If it isn’t Love – New Edition
3. Mr. Sensitivity – Ralph Tresvant
4. Every Little Step – Bobby Brown
5. Rated R – Ralph Tresvant
6. On Our Own – Bobby Brown
7. Don’t be Cruel – Bobby Brown
8. She Ain’t worth it – Bobby Brown & Glenn Medeiros
9. Popcorn Love – New Edition
10. Candy Girl – New Edition
11. B.B.D (I thought it was me) – BBD
12. Stone Cold Gentleman – Ralph Tresvant
13. Do Me – BBD
14. Word to the Mutha! – BBD
15. Money Can’t buy you Love – Ralph Tresvant
16. She’s Dope! – BBD
17. Humpin’ Around – Bobby Brown
18. My Preogative – Bobby Brown
19. Yo, Baby, Yo – Ralph Tresvant
20. Poison – BBD
21. Rub you the Right Way – Johnny Gill
22. Gangsta – BBD
23. Cool it Now – New Edition
24. Best things in Life are Free – Janet Jackson & Luther V ft. BBD & Ralph Tresvant
Vestax Serato itch (VCI-300)
*This mix was made in Dec. 2008
appears on “FEMI vs KCRW Soundclash!” (Downtown/Mercer Street Records) © Obrooni, ASCAP 2009
“(One of my) Top 10 tunes for 2008!”
– Nickodemus (Wonderwheel / ESL – NYC)
“The Musaics man connects with the Kuti dynasty with Ticklah in the mix. Righteous and bumpin’ all at the same time!”
– Natural Self (Tru Thoughts – UK)
“At last – the combination of Femi’s horns and voices and JSole’s beats and bass gives Fela’s legacy its proper dues. Hot.”
– Lightning Head aka BiggaBush (Lion Head recordings – UK)
“JSole, Ticklah and Femi is a remix made in the thunderclouds of the African plains. This is EXACTLY how I like my Afrobeat…dirty, funky and raw.”
– Dan Ubick/Connie Price (The Lions, The Keystones/Big Daddy Kane – LA)
“Classic afrobeat sound for future afrobeat heads. Jsole brings his Afro Funke’ vibe to life on this remix!”
– J Boogie (Om Records – SF)
“Serious dancefloor pressure. Really digging how hard the drums hit!”
– Jamie Strong (Stones Throw, The Do Over – LA)
“That’s a bomb! Such an addictive groove and brilliant organ lines – pure energy on the dance floor!”
– Dusty (Jazz&Milk records – Munich)